- We strive to provide best service. We encourage you to try our service before purchasing paid plan and make sure it fits your needs.
- By registering at our site, you authorize Anstrex LLC to charge you the agreed upon monthly fee on recurring basis. The duration/term and the actual amount varies with the plan you select and is clearly displayed to you during the registration process.
- If your monthly subscription fees cannot be processed by our payment gateway company, your account will be suspended until an alternative valid payment method is provided.
- You may cancel the subscription at any time by visiting the payment page on your profile and clicking the "Cancel Subscription" button. Alternatively, you may contact us via the online email based ticketing system to cancel your subscription.
- If you cancel, your monthly fees are generally not refundable and no pro-rated refund will be provided. If you strongly believe that a full or partial refund is deserved, you may contact us with your request. Your request will be given due consideration and a refund may be issued at our discretion. The only exception is our 48 hour money back policy for all the new customers who sign for a given product for the very first time. We offer a risk-free trial period of 48 hours for evaluation. If the product does not meet your needs, you can make a request for 100% refund. All the refunds will be processed within a period of three business days.
- You also agree not to obtain a "charge back" from your bank or fin
- If You pay by credit card or demand debit, You hereby make the following statement: “I hereby authorize Company and its third-party billing-services provider to initiate debit/credit entries to my bank deposit account or credit card in the amount of my Monthly Fee. This authorization applies to my initial Monthly Fee and all recurring Monthly Fees.”ancial institution or credit card company for any disputed amount unless you have given us 3 day advance notice in writing.
- You expressly agree to submit any and all concerns regarding Services, the content of the Website, or Monthly Fees in writing to Anstrex LLC, 1014 Hopper Ave # 428, Santa Rosa, California, USA 95403. Company, in its sole discretion, shall assess the issues You raise and determine how to respond. Should You disagree with Company’s decision, You agree to mediate the dispute in Sonoma County, California before proceeding with formal litigation.
Oct 10, 2018